Hoop. Then drive to visit Damnoen Saduak, the famous floating market. Return to Bangkok.
Day 6 – Bangkok/Chiang Mai
Morning flight to Chiang Mai. Visit Wat Suan Dok, the temple with its 150 feet high Chedi. Continue to Wat Phra Sing in the old town and a large complex of more than 60 buildings before visiting 14th Century Wat Chedi Luang. Discover the nearby Wat Chet Yot and Wat Chiang Man, known for their numerous elephant sculptures.
Day 7- Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai
The bus journey to Jiang Rai. Visit Wat Rong Khun, nicknamed the White Temple. Also, visit the Blue Temple and the Thai Elephant Care Center.
Day 8 – Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
Bus journey return Chiang Mai. On the way, visit Wararot Market and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, with a panoramic city view. A cable car is ready for you instead of climbing with a 309-step naga staircase. Shopping for gifts and souvenirs before the end of the trip.
Day 9 – Chiang Mai/Spokane
Connection flight to Spokane Airport, where you will arrive on the same day.
- Price reflects double share occupancy
- 5-star service standard with a low group travel rate
- Add $600 for single room supplement
- With post-departure group travel protection
- Valid passport required
- Free shuttle bus service on departure and return day
- Accept credit card payment without handling charge
Including everything on the itinerary and tax